Gadgets, Graphics, VoIP, Video Games, Deals, Rumors, Rants, Reviews and such.
It was with the launch of Apple iPhone that the real craze for smart phones began. Mobile phones were just meant for calling and sending text messages but Apple iPhones are mini computers themselves. Equipped with every program or application these phones help in performing multiple things at a time. But the thing that hampers the ability of the iPhone to be a complete productive device is its battery life. Though it depends how a user uses his iPhone, here are a few tips that may help one to increase the battery life:
- Keep the Apple iPhone away from heat. The smart phone is at its best from 32° to 95° F.
- Update It Regularly: Make use of the latest firmware to update your iPhone to ensure that your phone has the latest technology to maximize the battery performance.
- Turn off the vibration of your phone unless it is necessary.(I keep my vibration on when I am attending any important conference or meeting)
- Turn off the Auto Brightness: Auto Brightness is responsible for changing the screen brightness of iPhone on basis of the surrounding light. This consumes a lot of battery power while changing from low to high level of brightness. Turning off will put an end to this process thus saving a lot of your battery life.
- Downloading From App Store Or iTunes irelessly Is Not Suggested: Downloading applications consumes a lot of battery power. Use your computer for downloading is always suggested for Apple iPhone users.
- Vibration In Games Should Be Turned Off: A number of games come with frequent vibrations that drain battery life. If it is possible, then turn the vibration off in game settings. Playing too many games is not advisable.
- Turn off 3G: Your battery is low and you want to keep your iPhone alive in case of emergency situations, turn off 3G.
- Keyboard Clicks should be turned Off: If the keyboard of your phone is frequently used then just turns off the keyboard clicks. This can be done by going to Sounds pane of setting and searching the particular option.
- Use Of Third Party Application Should Be Limited: The third party apps such as games prevent the options for auto power savings such as switching off or screen dimming.
- Directly Charge The iPhone From the Computer: When you are connecting the iPhone to a wall socket for charging it, it is advisable not to connect it to the keyboard or some other USB bridge. It should be directly connected to one of the USB 2.0 ports of your computer.
- The iPhone Should Be Used Regularly: Weird but true! If the iPhone is not being used for a long time at a stretch then it results in decreasing the battery life of the phone.
- Turn off EQ: A lot of battery power is consumed when the EQ settings is applied to the phone. For keeping the phone alive throughout the day, the EQ settings should be turned off.
- Always Use Your Discretion: Being a user you can decide best how to improve your battery life. If you do not have enough time to charge your battery, do not play too much games or go for downloading apps. Do not even pass the phone to friends who always look out for new games and apps. Be smart with your smart phone!
Author Bio:Emma Hamilton is a freelance content writer and she writes articles and blogs on behalf of Charter internet and others cell phones related technologies.
The Internet has come a long way since its inception. There are now several different ways to get an internet connection. One can do this by inserting wireless internet card in computer or can use DSL. Apart from this, internet phones and ip phones are there as well to help people connect internet through phones. Internet telephony is not the last option available, wireless internet providers are there as well to offer internet connectivity.