Gadgets, Graphics, VoIP, Video Games, Deals, Rumors, Rants, Reviews and such.
Nokia has already released their Lumia 800 with its 3.7″ AMOLED screen, Nokia N9 polycarbonate derived body in Europe. But for the US, Nokia has released at the CES the oft-rumored Nokia Ace, now known as the Nokia Lumia 900.
- Networks: GSM/EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100, LTE Band 4 (1700/2100) & 17 (700)
- OS: Windows Phone Release 7.5 – Mango Commercial Release 2 (Mango + LTE)
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal memory (14.5GB user memory) + SkyDrive cloud storage
- Weight: 160g (5.6 ounces)
- Dimensions: (max): 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm (5 x 2.7 x .45 inches)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 high-speed
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Sporting larger 4.3″ AMOLED screen and larger single polycarbonate body than the Nokia N9 and Nokia Lumia 800. Also comes with the standard 8mp camera (at least for the Nokia N9 and Nokia Lumia 800) as well as a larger battery and a forward facing 1.3 megapixel
a must have for the upcoming Skype release for Mango/Tango – the Nokia Lumia 900 will hopefully reinsert Nokia as a household name in the US.
[ Links: Nokia Conversations ]
The Internet has come a long way since its inception. There are now several different ways to get an internet connection. One can do this by inserting wireless internet card in computer or can use DSL. Apart from this, internet phones and ip phones are there as well to help people connect internet through phones. Internet telephony is not the last option available, wireless internet providers are there as well to offer internet connectivity.