Verizon Gets The iPhone – Coming in February, CDMA/EVDO only
- Comments Off on Verizon Gets the Apple iPhone 4 in February, CDMA/EVDO Only
- Tags: 1/11/11, announcement, Apple, Apple iPhone, broadbandreports.com, CDMA iPhone, EVDO, iPhone 4, LTE, Rumors, Tim Cook, verizon
Verizon LTE launches on December 5th for $50 to $80
- Comments Off on Verizon LTE Launches December 5 for $50 to $80
- Tags: 2011, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, broadbandreports.com, expensive, expensive pricing, Internet, LTE, Microsoft, Networks, PC, usb, USB modems, verizon, Verizon Rule the Air, where's AT&T, windows, Wireless
Verizon runs their first LTE/4G ad. Where’s AT&T’s commercials for 4G?
- Comments Off on Verizon Runs First Ad for LTE Network
- Tags: 2010, 4G, Cellphone, cellphones, commercials, December, LTE, Networks, Rule The Air, verizon, Video, Wireless
AT&T beware, Verizon iPhone phone confirmed by Fortune Magazine. Yet again.
- Comments Off on Fortune Magazine – Verizon iPhone ‘Confirmed’
- Tags: Apple, Apple iPhone, at&t, CDMA iPhone, Communication, confirmed, Fortune, Fortune magazine, GSM, Hardware, iPhone, LTE, more rumors, Networks, Rumors, verizon, Verizon iPhone
Something Has To Give with Cable TV Price Hikes, FiOS and U-Verse Top JD Power Studies
- Comments Off on Something Has To Give with Cable TV Price Hikes, FiOS and U-Verse Top JD Power Studies
- Tags: at&t, broadband, broadbandreports.com, cable, cable television, deployments, expensive, FIOS, HDTV, Networks, price hikes, screwing over your customers, television pricing, U-Verse, verizon
U.S. Cellular is actually rewarding users via their Belief Project instead of making you think that they’re using you.
- (1) Comment
- Tags: 3G, android, at&t, carriers, cellphones, cellular phones, coverage, data, data plans, exclusives, Internet, Networks, new features, phones, plans, rewards, save money, telecoms, The Belief Project, U.S. Cellular, US Cellular, US Cellular Belief Project, verizon, voice, Wireless, wireless networks
FiOS in 54% of NYC, will be 100% in 2014.
- Comments Off on Verizon: FiOS Reaches 54% Of NYC, On Track to Reach 100% by 2014
- Tags: broadband, broadbandreports.com, deployment, FIOS, Internet, ISP, Networks, news, NYC, television, updates, verizon, Verizon FIOS, Video
Wal-mart enters the postpaid wireless game. Good thing or bad thing?
- Comments Off on Wal-Mart Teams with T-Mobile for Wireless – Adds Unlimited, Postpaid Service to Growing List of Wireless Options
- Tags: at&t, Cellphone, Common Cents Mobile, Communication, network, phone service, post-paid, prepaid, save money, savings, sprint, Straight Talk, t-mobile, unlimited, verizon, Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, Wal-Mart Straight Talk, Wireless
Is Home Automation Verizon’s new ploy to make even more revenue?
- Comments Off on Verizon Keen on Offering Home Automation Services
- Tags: 4G, 4G router, 4Home, 4Home Control, broadband, broadbandreports.com, fees, Finances, FIOS, home automation, income, January CES, LTE, revenue, verizon, Wireless
Frontier Communications, fresh off their $8.5 billion acquisition of millions of Verizon DSL and landline customers, has been downplaying the fact the company isn’t offering speeds that can successfully compete with cable in most markets. While Frontier CEO Maggie Wilderotter has been promising these customers a “fast future,” the company really isn’t in a financial […]
- Comments Off on Frontier CEO Pretends DSL is Fiber, No Price Hike Still
- Tags: access, broadband, broadbandreports.com, ceo, CEO Wilderotter, DSL, EPIC FAIL, false, FIOS, Frontier, high speed internet, Internet, ISP, verizon
Verizon and Skype fix the nasty wi-fi bug in their (as of now) exclusive Android Skype client
- Comments Off on Verizon, Skype Fix Wi-Fi Bug in Exclusive Client
- Tags: 3G, android, broadbandreports.com, bugfix, CALEA, exclusive client, fixes, Google Android, Internet, nasty bug, Networks, skype, Skype for Verizon, verizon, VoIP, wi-fi, wiretap
“There is value in exclusivity” says HBO’s Kessler about not sharing content with Netflix
- Comments Off on HBO Won’t Share Content with Netflix
- Tags: broadband, broadband video, broadbandreports.com, Comcast, Eric Kessler, exclusives, HBO, HBO Go, Movies, Netflix, original programming, problems, shows, streaming, streaming video, television, TV, verizon, Video, video on-demand
HTC Google Chrome Tablet On Verizon In November – To be offered subsidized with long-term Verizon contract
- (1) Comment
- Tags: 3G, ambitions, Apple iPad, at&t, broadbandreports.com, Chrome OS, competition, dslreports.com, FIOS, FIOS TV, Gadgets, google, Google Chrome, Google Chrome OS, Hardware, htc, information, Internet Tablet, iPad, ISP, ISPs, Networks, Rumors, tablet, tablets, TV, verizon, Video
Verizon To Show First NFL Game In 3D – Preseason game between Giants and Patriots
- Comments Off on Verizon To Show First NFL Game in 3D Between Giants and Patriots
- Tags: 3D, 3D television, customers, FIOS, HDTV, HDTV television, New England Patriots, NFL, NFL game, NY Giants, preseason, September, television, verizon, Video
Verizon iPhone In January Rumor Persists – Apple orders massive CDMA chip shipment from Qualcomm
- Comments Off on Verizon iPhone In January 2011 Rumor Persists
- Tags: 2011, 4G, AT&T exclusive over, Bloomberg, broadbandreports.com, CDMA, Ivan Seidenberg, long standing rumor, LTE, Networks, Qualcomm, Rumors, TechCrunch, the rumor that will never die, verizon, Verizon CEO, Wireless